Classic Barbour Spey waxed cotton wading jacket. These jackets have a short wide torso efficiently designed for wading while fly fishing. Made in England of high quality materials and superb craftsmanship since 1894.
Other features of the jacket are:
- Corduroy collar
- Storm fly front with Brass finish KANE snaps
- Heavy gauge YKK two-way zip
- Two hip pockets with storm flaps
- Barbour tartan lining
- Inner breast pocket and two lower large stow pockets
- Outer D rings on right breast and left side
- Adjustable inner nylon wrist gaiters
- Grommet ventilated pits
Measurements on this size medium jacket were as follows
18.5″ top of zip to bottom hem
23″ pit to pit
29.5 collar seam to cuff
21″ pit to cuff
3 thoughts on “Barbour Vintage A130 Spey Wading Wax Jacket”
Is this for sale? Price?
Sorry, this jacket has sold. Thanks for looking.
This jacket has sold, sorry.