Discontinued model 422B Filson upland hunting jacket. Base is a waxed cotton Shelter Cloth jacket with blaze orange shoulders up front and game pocket back. Shelter Cloth is Filson’s medium weight fabric allowing for good movement while maintaining weather proof durability. The blaze orange areas are not in shelter cloth, but a cotton blend. Soft collar lining sort of like moleskin. Game pocket is fully lined with Shelter Cloth.
This here is a classic, light weight, 100% virgin wool Filson Cruiser. Beautiful dark olive-green, this virgin wool is tightly woven and soft enough to wear on skin.
This classic cruiser design features:
- 6 Filson embossed snap closure
- 4 front pockets with snap flap closure
- Divided pen pocket on front left breast pocket
- Smaller watch type pocket on front left hip pocket
- Rear pass through game pocket.
The name “Cruiser” stems from a term for timber surveyor’s in the Pacific Northwest for whom Filson’s original design was patterned for.